NECTAR SOURCE: Litchi flower
TASTE: Very sweet with notes of litchi
AROMA: Strong aroma of litchi fruit
COLOUR: Light golden in colour
CONSISTENCY: Thick and creamy
GEOGRAPHICAL REGION: Bihar, Punjab and Uttarkhand
Bharat’s Litchi honey is not like any other commercial honey available in the market.
It is 100% Pure and Raw honey, sourced from Litchi orchards during the flowering season.
Its rawness is evident from its natural aroma. there is absolutely no external aroma added to it.
Bharat’s Litchi honey is neither heated nor ultrafiltered. It can be used for medicinal purposes for various health benefits.
Bharat’s Litchi is AGMARK certified raw honey.
Litchi Honey DOES NOT have an EXPIRY DATE.
Bharat’s Litchi honey is packed in food-grade PET bottles.
Bharat Honey offers a Reward of RS10,000/- If any adulteration is found. (Printed on each label)
Net weight: 1 Kg
Bharat Litchi Honey comes from the selected litchi orchards during its flowering season. It is a heavenly treat for all those who would like to have some fruity goodness in everything. Indeed, it is 100% Pure & Natural Honey.
Many people confuse it with litchi flavoured honey. However, Bharat Litchi Honey is completely raw, unfiltered, and unprocessed, with absolutely no external aroma. As a result, it contains the benefits of litchi intact.
Bharat honey team collects this delicious honey directly from the source. And, harvesting ripe honey and hygienically handling it allows us to serve litchi raw honey in raw form.
The characteristic features of litchi honey
Every drop of creamy and delicious raw litchi honey contains the strong aroma of litchi fruit.
It is light in colour and sweeter than other types of honey.
Moreover, it may crystallise in the winter season or if refrigerated.
About Litchi Tree and flower
It also spells as Lychee honey, is an evergreen tree of the Soapberry tree family, it grows and is used for its edible, small berry fruit. Many Litchi fruit admirer eats it fresh because of its aromatic flavour and delicious taste.
Being a native to Southeast Asia, Litchi is commonly produced in China, India and other Southeast Asian countries.
In India, 80% of Litchi comes from Bihar. Similarly, other states like Punjab & Uttrakhand.
Why make Litchi Honey part of our healthy lifestyle?
You may have questions like what is it and why to use it? Is it natural?
Well, it’s a proven fact that the routine use of natural Honey will contribute a lot to your healthy lifestyle.
- Use it to sweeten your green tea. As a result, it would help you avoid heavily processed harmful sweeteners.
- It goes well on bread or chapatis. Natural Honey has a soothing effect on the stomach lining. As it is the process of digestion.
- Adding natural Honey to the diet may solve your stomach problems arising from excessive use of processed food.
- Take a spoonful of it after every meal this “Kuch meetha hojae” routine may help a lot in the digestion process. A daily dose of antioxidants helps the body to check free radicals.
- Replacing confectionaries with natural Honey helps in the absorption of nutrients from the food.
- You can Use natural Honey in sweet dishes too. Though the use of only Honey may not give you desired taste, consider replacing 30-40% with Honey. Ultimately, this will make the sweet dish more healthy.
Health benefits of Litchi honey or lychee honey health benefits
- Helpful in solving digestive issues like indigestion and loss of appetite.
- Contains adequate amounts of the polyphenolic and pro-anthocyanidins compounds.
- Exceptional nutritional values with amazing litchi honey benefits.
- Holds strong antioxidants and anti-cancer potential.
- Finally, useful in treating throat problems like sore throat, cold and cough etc.