Bharat’s Sidr honey is collected from desert areas rich in wild jujube flowers.
We procure Ripe Sidr honey in India from a selected apiary directly from the source. In addition, the hygienic handling of it allows us to serve it in raw form.
To clarify, the name “Sidr” is actually an Arabic term. Initially, Yemen discovered its benefits long ago.
When the demand increased in Gulf countries, they started importing Honey from various countries, including India.
Moreover, the retails price of Sidr honey in gulf countries ranges around 5,000-10,000.
Is Sidr Honey really worth its price?
Yes, it does, as it has some unique nutritional and medicinal properties. We also call it Yemeni sidr honey.
The benefits of Sidr honey are often comparable with famous manuka honey. It is an affordable alternative to manuka honey.
Both Sidr and Manuka Honey can kill the harmful bacteria from the gut without harming good bacteria. This selective removal of bacteria gives a soothing effect to the stomach. And make the digestive system effective and strong.
This is among many health benefits which this rare honey poses.
It’s unique taste & aroma separates it from the rest of the Honey.
Sidr honey is moderate to dark amber colour and has a thick consistency.
It rarely crystallizes. Sometimes partial crystallization happens at the bottom of the container.
What is sidr honey?: Let’s know About the wild jujube tree and flowers.
The average height of the jujube tree (Latin name: Ziziphus Spina-Christi) is 6–30 feet, it has thorny branches. And the Jujube flower is small (around 3 cm) with five greenish-yellow petals. The flower is rich in nectar.
In India flowering starts during the month of October. Whereas, other trees don’t have the flowering season during this time, hence a lot of honey bees visit Jujube flowers to collect the nectar.
Though there are various claims, that it can only be found in one country or region. But all those claims are just the marketing gimmick.
Sidr Honey benefits. It is very healthy
It has many health benefits. All the health benefits of Sidr Honey are because of its antibacterial, antifungal, properties. It is also rich in antioxidants and live enzymes which produces Hydrogen peroxide.
- Acts as a natural energizer for people of all ages
- Increases stamina and potency
- Rejuvenates the whole body
- Good for the skin
- Helps in purifying the blood
- Use to relieve cough and sore throat
- Its antioxidants prevent many diseases
- Prevents cancer
- It calms your mind and has a sedative effect. It will give you a sound sleep
- Helpful in the treatment of allergies
- It has antifungal and antibacterial properties. Helps heal skin infections
- For burns, raw honey is better than any antiseptics. ( proven scientifically)
- Good for teeth and gums. (the only sweet which prevents cavities- because it is acidic and has an antibacterial effect)
- Improves digestive system. Unlike other sweets which harm the stomach lining. Raw – Honey soothes the stomach lining and improves digestion.
The benefits of honey are compiled from various print and electronic media. Do not consider any part of this website a replacement of the doctor’s prescription. Consult a physician for any symptom or disease.
Though we are true to our claim and fully responsible for the purity and quality of honey. We are not authorised to give you medical advice.