Bharat’s Multiflora Honey 1Kg
Bharat’s Multiflora honey is not like any other commercial honey available in the market.
It is 100% Pure and Organic Raw honey. It is sourced from the deep forest areas rich is herbal flora.
Its rawness is evident from its natural aroma.
Bharat’s Multiflora honey is neither heated nor ultrafiltered. It can be used for medicinal purpose for various health benefits.
Bharat’s Multiflora is AGMARK certified honey.
Bharat’s Multiflora DOES NOT have an EXPIRY DATE.
Bharat’s Multiflora honey is packed in food-grade PET bottles.
Bharat Honey offers a Reward of RS10,000/- If any adulteration is found. (Printed on each label)
Bharat’s multiflora honey is all about richness. Collected from the pollution-free deep forest areas having multiple flora sources, including herbs and medicinal plants. It exhibits exceptional nutritional & medicinal value.
Bharat Multiflora honey is organic, though It is not “certified organic honey”, one can compare with any certified organic honey only to find it equal or even better than it.
We never heat or ultrafilter honey. Hence it contains probiotic enzymes and bee pollen.
The rawness, evident from its aroma, makes Bharat’s Multiflora honey standalone in the market.
Dominant flora of Bharat’s Multiflora honey.
Because of direct field visits, we can tell you the dominant flora of our Multiflora honey. They are Curry leaves tree flowers, bansa flowers, starflowers, furly flowers. (These are local names ) Our main area of procurement is from northern India.
Characteristics of Bharat Multiflora Honey
Multiflora Honey is a sweet, thick liquid with light amber colour, and the taste may vary from mild to rich. The exotic aroma raw honey is a unique feature of Bharat’s Multiflora Honey.
How can we ensure the purity of Bharat Honey?
We like to hear this valid question, as this allows us to explain our product better.
– Bharat honey is Agmark certified Honey. Every lot of our Honey get scrutinised in the Agmark laboratory for its purity and quality.
- Each bottle of Bharat honey has a unique number issued by Agmark authorities. Even the big brands dare not under this scrutiny.
– We have a detailed video about checking the purity of Honey. You can go through it and get our Honey tested in any food laboratory around the world.
– We offer a reward of Rs 10,000/- Plus all the laboratory charges if any of our honey bottles found to be adulterated with synthetic or fake Honey.
We follow these steps to ensure the purity of Bharat honey.
- Till today, we don’t rely on intermediaries to source our honey. We travel to each area personally to source our honey. This enables us to get raw honey directly from the fields.
- After procurement, Honey is tested in the world’s topmost laboratory ie INTERTEK (Germany).
- Apart from the common adulterants (Invert sugar, HFCS and rice syrup) which is added externally, These tests can even detect whether honey bees are fed with sugar syrup.
- To ensure the authentic variety, Bharat honey undergoes Beepollen test. In this test, honey is viewed under a microscope. If more than 50% of bee pollen belongs to one particular flower that honey is monofloral honey (Ex Jamun Honey).
- The AGMARK label, under which Bharat Honey is packed, also signifies its purity and rawness. Honey is tested before packing and after it is released in the market.
- We also offer a reward of Rs. 10,000 on each bottle if any adulteration is found. We are that confident! and this will bond us even more to maintain the purity of our honey.
- To know authentic information about honey testing, please go through our video ”HOW TO CHECK PURITY OF HONEY”.
Does Bharat honey crystallises?
Like any raw honey, Bharat honey may also get crystallised, especially in cold weathers. If crystallised keep in warm water or sunlight. However, care should be taken not heat above 45°C temperature. Honey may start losing its nutritional value when heated above that temperature.
Does Bharat’s Multiflora honey have an expiry date?
Bharat’s Multiflora honey does not have an expiry date.
Honey has an exceptionally large shelf life like thousands of year. Honey found in the Egyptian pyramid was edible even after 3000 long years.
How can we add Honey to our healthy lifestyle.?
It’s a proven fact that the routine use of natural Honey will contribute a lot to your healthy lifestyle.
- Use it to sweeten your green tea. By doing this, you are avoiding a heavily processed harmful sweetener.
- Use on bread or chapatis. Natural Honey has a soothing effect on the stomach lining the process of digestion. Adding natural Honey to the diet may solve your stomach problems arising from excessive use of processed food.
- Take a spoonful after every meal this “Kuch meetha hojae” routine may help a lot in the digestion process. A daily dose of antioxidants helps the body to check free radicals.
- Replacing confectionaries with natural Honey. Children are using a lot of confectionaries these days, which is damaging the delicate stomach lining. Causing indigestion and malnutrition in children whereas natural Honey helps in the absorption of nutrients from food.
- Using natural Honey in sweet dishes. Though the use of only Honey may not give you desired taste, consider replacing 30-40% with Honey. This will make the sweet dish more healthy.
Health Benefits and Uses of Bharat Multiflora Honey:
Like any other Raw honey, Bharat’s Multiflora honey is highly beneficial for health. It has antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and many essential micronutrients which are extremely healthy for our body.
- Routine use of Multiflora honey is a part of your healthy lifestyle.
- It rejuvenates the whole body. It is good for the skin
- Relieves cough symptom
- Its antioxidants prevent many diseases
- relive cough cold and sore throat
- It calms your mind and has a sedative effect. It will give you sound sleep.
- Helpful in the treatment of allergies.
- It has antifungal and antibacterial properties. Helps heal skin infections.
- For burns, raw Honey is better than any antiseptics. ( proven scientifically)
- Good for teeth and gums. (the only sweet which prevents cavities- because it is acidic and has an antibacterial effect)
- Improves digestive system. Unlike other sweets which harm the stomach lining. Raw – Honey soothes the stomach lining and improves digestion.
Honey for weight loss:
Bharat’s Multiflora honey is a suitable weight loss dieting plan. You can use it in the following way.
- Take two teaspoonfuls in the morning in empty stomach with or without lemon. Take it after your morning jog. It will suppress your hunger and keep you energetic all day long.
- Whenever you feel weakness during the daytime, take a sip of freshly mixed Honey in water. Again it will suppress hunger and keeps up your energy level.
If used properly, it will contribute to your weight loss regime.
Why Bharat Honey?
The speciality of Bharat’s multiflora honey is in its collection and handling process. It is collected directly from the source and handled well right from the hive. The rawness, evident from its aroma, makes our Multiflora honey standalone in the market.
Many of our customers told us that our Honey reminds them of their childhood when they use to eat Honey directly from hives in rural areas. These are among few energy-giving feedbacks we get online at amazon.in.
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 15 cm|