Bharat’s Litchi honey 1Kg
Bharat’s Litchi honey is not like any other commercial honey available in the market.
It is 100% Pure and Raw honey, sourced from Litchi orchards during the flowering season.
Its rawness is evident from its natural aroma. there is absolutely no external aroma added in it.
Bharat’s Litchi honey is neither heated nor ultrafiltered. It can be used for medicinal purpose for various health benefits.
Bharat’s Litchi is AGMARK certified honey.
Bharat’s Litchi DOES NOT have an EXPIRY DATE.
Bharat’s Litchi honey is packed in food-grade PET bottles.
Bharat Honey offers a Reward of RS10,000/- If any adulteration is found. (Printed on each label)
Net weight: 1 Kg
Bharat Litchi Honey, collected from the selected litchi orchards during its flowering season. It is a heavenly treat for all those who like to have some fruity goodness in everything. It’s 100% Pure & Natural Honey.
Many people confuse it with litchi flavoured honey. However, Bharat Litchi Honey is completely raw, unfiltered, and unprocessed, with absolutely no external aroma.
Bharat honey team collect this delicious honey directly from the source. Harvesting ripe honey and hygienically handling allows us to serve litchi honey in raw form.
The characteristic feature of litchi honey
Every drop of creamy and delicious raw litchi honey contains the strong aroma of litchi fruit.
It is light in colour and sweeter than other types of honey.
It may crystallise in winter season or if refrigerated.
About Litchi Tree and flower
Litchi also spelt Lychee, is an evergreen tree of Soapberry tree family, which is grown for its edible, small berry fruit.
Being a native to Southeast Asia, Litchi is commonly produced in China, India and other Southeast Asian countries.
In India 80% Litchi comes from Bihar. Other states are Punjab & Uttrakhand.
Make Litchi Honey part to our healthy lifestyle?
It’s a proven fact that the routine use of natural Honey will contribute a lot to your healthy lifestyle.
- Use it to sweeten your green tea. and avoid heavily processed harmful sweetener.
- Use on bread or chapatis. Natural Honey has a soothing effect on the stomach lining the process of digestion.
- Adding natural Honey to the diet may solve your stomach problems arising from excessive use of processed food.
- Take a spoonful after every meal this “Kuch meetha hojae” routine may help a lot in the digestion process. A daily dose of antioxidants helps the body to check free radicals.
- Replacing confectionaries with natural Honey helps in the absorption of nutrients from food.
- Using natural Honey in sweet dishes. Though the use of only Honey may not give you desired taste, consider replacing 30-40% with Honey. This will make the sweet dish more healthy.
- Helpful in solving digestive issues like indigestion and loss of appetite.
- Contains adequate amounts of the polyphenolic and pro-anthocyanidins compound.
- Exceptional nutritional value with amazing health benefits.
- Holds strong antioxidants and anti-cancer potentials.
- Useful in treating throat problems like sore throat, cold, cough etc.