Bharat Litchi Honey comes from the selected litchi orchards during its flowering season. It is a heavenly treat for all those who would like to have some fruity goodness in everything. Indeed, it is 100% Pure & Natural Honey.
Many people confuse it with litchi flavoured honey. However, Bharat Litchi Honey is completely raw, unfiltered, and unprocessed, with absolutely no external aroma. As a result, it contains the benefits of litchi intact.
Bharat honey team collects this delicious honey directly from the source. And, harvesting ripe honey and hygienically handling allows us to serve litchi raw honey in raw form.
The characteristic features of litchi honey
Every drop of creamy and delicious raw litchi honey contains the strong aroma of litchi fruit.
It is light in colour and sweeter than other types of honey.
Moreover, it may crystallise in the winter season or if refrigerated.
About Litchi Tree and flower
It also spells as Lychee honey, is an evergreen tree of the Soapberry tree family, it grows and used for its edible, small berry fruit. Many Litchi fruit admirer eats it fresh for its because of its aromatic flavour.
Being a native to Southeast Asia, Litchi is commonly produced in China, India and other Southeast Asian countries.
In India, 80% of Litchi comes from Bihar. Similarly, other states like Punjab & Uttrakhand.
Why make Litchi Honey part of our healthy lifestyle?
You may have questions like what is it and why to use it? Is it natural?
Well, it’s a proven fact that the routine use of natural Honey will contribute a lot to your healthy lifestyle.
- Use it to sweeten your green tea. As a result, it would help you avoid heavily processed harmful sweeteners.
- It goes well on bread or chapatis. Natural Honey has a soothing effect on the stomach lining. As it is the process of digestion.
- Adding natural Honey to the diet may solve your stomach problems arising from excessive use of processed food.
- Take a spoonful of it after every meal this “Kuch meetha hojae” routine may help a lot in the digestion process. A daily dose of antioxidants helps the body to check free radicals.
- Replacing confectionaries with natural Honey helps in the absorption of nutrients from the food.
- You can Use natural Honey in sweet dishes too. Though the use of only Honey may not give you desired taste, consider replacing 30-40% with Honey. Ultimately, this will make the sweet dish more healthy.
Health benefits of Litchi honey or lychee honey health benefits
- Helpful in solving digestive issues like indigestion and loss of appetite.
- Contains adequate amounts of the polyphenolic and pro-anthocyanidins compound.
- Exceptional nutritional values with amazing litchi honey benefits.
- Holds strong antioxidants and anti-cancer potentials.
- Finally, useful in treating throat problems like sore throat, cold and cough etc.