Health experts consider Bee Pollen as a superfood that includes as many as 22 elements essential for the human body.
What is Bee Pollen?
Honeybees make pollen while collecting nectar from the flowers. It is nutritious because they combine their natural components like nectar, enzymes, pollen and honey to make this in a granule form.
This natural food is a good protein source for larvae (immature bee) in the hive for their growth.
Similarly, it is also a good source of nutrition for human health enhancement.
How does the beekeeper collect it?
The Beekeepers place a pollen trap at the entrance of honeyBee boxes to collect the pollen both in the morning and in the evening from all the honeybee boxes.
The pollen trap scrapes the pollen when the Honeybees enter into the beehive or honeybee boxes after foraging.
Bee Pollen Benefits:
1. Antioxidants: It May help in protecting chronic diseases and free radicals
2. Controls Cholesterol: Reduce bad cholesterol and high blood lipids
3. For a healthy Liver: It may help in boosting liver functioning and protects from toxic substances
4. Amino acids and vitamins: Good for skincare
5. Vitamin C and bioflavonoids: This may improve your metabolism
6. Enzymes and co-enzymes in Bee Pollen: Helpful for weight loss
7. Improves Hormonal levels: It is good for infertility problem
8. Anti-Inflammatory properties: It May help in wound healing and preventing infection
9. Lowers the production of omega-6 fatty acid: This may help reduce inflammation
Click here to know the complete benefits of Bee Pollen.
A protein diet for athletes:
Bee Pollen is a natural protein intake for all groups of athletes.
It contains Vitamins, Minerals, Amino acids and Enzymes and other essential nutritious substances.
It may boost the athlete performance naturally by increasing agility, strength, stamina and particularly helps increase the muscle mass of the bodybuilder.
And it is the best alternative to commercial bodybuilding protein powder.
Bee Pollen is a natural product that Bees make this protein-rich food for their young bees growth. Similarly, it is a natural food protein for human too. Particularly for the athletes. Do consult your dietician or physician before you start using Bee Pollen.