Aloe Vera has been in use for centuries for its medicinal benefits, especially for skin and beauty.
Research indicates that Aloe Vera contains nearly 73 healthy components like vitamins and minerals, enzymes, acids and amino acids etc.
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera: They are:
- It is good for the liver as it keeps the liver hydrated.
- Relieves constipation because it increases the amount of water in your intestines.
- It helps in skin hydration preventing acne and skin conditions like dermatitis and psoriasis.
- It is ideal for boosting immunity as it contains several micronutrients that keep free radicals away.
- The most desired ingredient for beauty care as it removes make-up smoothly, good skin moisturizes against sunburn and treats scalp issues well.
Though it offers several health benefits, consult with your physician before going for the Aloe Vera juice diet.