For abrasions & irritations
- Mix 3 tablespoon of honey & 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the mixture gently on the affected area.
- Repeat it every four hours.
- Mix one teaspoon of cod liver oil with 4 teaspoons of honey.
- Apply on affected area.
- Make a paste with equal quantity of honey and cinnamon in warm water.
- gently massage on the affected area.
- wrap cloth on it and keep overnight.
- use it daily for 3 days.
- Remove the sting and apply honey directly to the sting area.
- keep it for one hour and wash.
- Pour water on the burn area.
- Apply raw honey over sterile gauze pad.
- wrap it on the affected area.
- change dressing every hour.
- Mix equal parts of honey and baking soda.
- Spread it over burns.
- cover the affected area with a gauze pad.
- Mix 2 tablespoonful of honey with two tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Add one spoon of water to make it lose.
- Apply over the affected area and apply a gauze pad.
- Change dressing every four hours.
- Mix an equal amount of raw honey and olive oil.
- Apply to bruise and cover with a gauze bandage.
- Change the dressing every four hours.
- When you feel that a fever blister is about to appear.
- Apply a small amount of raw honey to the area.
- Repeat it several times a day.
- Apply and keep overnight.
- Add one tablespoon of honey in 2 tablespoons of warm water.
- Mix it well.
- take toilet paper or tissues.
- Dip it and squeeze few drops into eyes.
- close your eyes for 2 minutes.
- Repeat it several times a day for 2-3 days.
As Sunburn Ointment
- Mix 2 spoonful of glycerin, 2 spoonfuls of lemon juice and one spoon of rubbing alcohol in 2 spoonfuls of honey.
- Apply over the affected area.
The remedies, approaches, and techniques described here are meant to supplement, and not to be a substitute for, professional medical care or treatment. They should not be used to treat a serious injury or health problem without prior consultation with a qualified health care professional.