DIY honey peanut butter balls are high protein snacks loved by one and all especially those who take pleasure in eating a healthy diet. Children love it too!
When you feel hungry between meals you can grab this healthy snack for instant energy and get rid of your hunger. Likewise, it is a perfect alternative to all unhealthy snacks that children choose while in school or anywhere.
Pure Honey and Peanut Butter: Awesome Benefits:
While it offers good health benefits such as boosting healthy heart and definitely improves blood sugar level. You cannot miss this. However, it should be taken in moderation because it contains high calories that may increase your weight.
On the other hand, Pure honey is just remarkable, offering many nutritional values to one’s health. This snack is filled with natural energy because of its natural contents like minerals, vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants and amino acids.
So, Let’s Begin the Journey Making DIY Honey Peanut Butter Balls:
- Peanut butter – 1 cup
- Milk powder – ½ cup
- Pure Honey – ¼ cup
- Raisins – ¼ cup
- Graham cracker crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Take a large bowl and place all the above ingredients in it.
- Mix the peanut butter, milk powder, pure honey and raisins together until mixed well.
- Time to shape the mixture into the walnut-shaped balls.
- Now take the graham crumbs in a bowl and roll the honey crumb balls to coat.
- You can refrigerate the rolls to keep them fresh and solid or serve them directly.
DIY honey peanut butter balls as snacks would really be a healthy treat mostly for children during their snack time. It would provide them with the required calories to stay active and live. So, give your child a wonderful treat!