DIY Honey porridge recipe with rich ingredients like oats, apple, cinnamon and obviously pure honey will be the perfect breakfast to start your day.
This honey – oats recipe is high in fibre which makes it easy to digest. The other healthy ingredients make this recipe wholesome and healthy for your kids to start their day.
This recipe is nutritious and easy to make. It contributes a lot to your families health when you serve them in breakfast or at any other time of the day.
DIY Honey porridge: Really Beneficial for Health!
Oats in this recipe contains a great amount of fibre which helps your children when they are suffering from constipation. In addition, it contains iron, zinc and other nutrients which are necessary for your kid’s growth and over all physical development.
Apple contains fibre, antioxidants and Vitamin C nutrients. In addition, it is low in calories. Therefore, these nutrients in apple are ideal for weight loss. So, if you’re overweight or obese make DIY honey porridge recipe part of your daily diet which is quite helpful for reducing unwanted fat.
Ultimately, the high protein value in this recipe is a good immunity booster for your babies. Thus, it protects your babies from virus and illness.
Cinnamon and Honey Benefits:
Both the ingredients are rich in antioxidants and offer antibacterial properties to boost your immunity and improve digestive system.
Let’s Know How to Make DIY Honey Porridge:
- Milk – 1 cup
- Oats – ¼ Cup
- Apple – 25gn
- Pure Honey – 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder – 2 tbsp
- Flaxseed, toasted – 1 tbsp
- Raisins, soaked – 1tbsp
- First, start soaking the oats in water for 10 minutes.
- On a medium flame heat the milk in a pan. Now add cinnamon and apple.
- Take a separate pan and toast flaxseed on a medium flame for about one minute. After this add it to the milk.
- Once the apple is totally cooked then add the oats to the milk.
- After a few minutes check if the porridge has reached to the right consistency and also check if the oats are well cooked. If yes, remove it from the flame.
- Now serve and enjoy the healthy porridge!
DIY Honey oats Porridge is rich in fibre and protein. It really offers great health benefits to your family. So, make this healthy recipe part of your everyday diet and trust me you would love it!