DIY Honey Oat milk is the best alternative for people who are allergic to dairy products. The reason is, dairy products contain lactose. Lactose is the sugar found in dairy products which causes milk allergy like gas, stomach pain and diarrhoea. These are common symptoms among milk allergic people.
Therefore, it is the best choice for the people if they have allergies and intolerance to dairy products.
This Raw Honey Oat milk recipe is nutritious, delicious and offers great health benefits for your bone and heart.
If you Have Milk Allergy: Avoid the Products Listed Below:
These are the milk products to avoid – Milk, Yogurt, Butter, Custard, Powdered milk, Ice cream, Cheese items and Cheese sauces.
No doubt dairy products have good calcium, protein and vitamins. However the alternatives like soy products, spinach and broccoli, DIY Honey Oats milk and almond milk which contains calcium and Vitamin D can fill this gap for those with milk allergy.
Here is the DIY Honey Oat Milk Recipe:
- Rolled Oats – 1 Cup
- Raw Honey – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tbsp
- Take a mixer and combine Oats, 3 cups of water and blend it well until it turns smooth.
- Take a deep bowl and put the strainer along with the muslin cloth on it to strain the mixture.
- Now put the mixture over it and strain it well to get the Oats milk.
- It is the time to add Raw Honey and vanilla essence and mix it well.
- You can now serve it or store it in an airtight container in the fridge. Make sure to use it in a day.
DIY Honey Oats milk offers similar vitamins and nutrition as the dairy products for those who have milk allergy. Try this recipe at home and it would definitely give you the best treat in place of dairy products.