DIY Honey Lemon iced tea is quite popular for relieving sore throat and cleaning toxins from your body. It is an amazing way to start your day! Furthermore, it is the best tea during the summer season as it satisfies your thirst better than water.
This refreshing tea with honey lemon iced during summer makes you feel rejuvenated and also it would be a wonderful treat for all!
What makes it so healthy and special is Raw Honey in the tea instead of sugar. Thus, it gives you a unique smoothness and it should also be the first choice during the hot summer for a relaxed feeling.
Great Benefits: The Other Healthy Benefits of DIY Honey and Lemon:
Lemon contains Vitamin C which if taken with warm water alone helps in digestion and throws out toxin from the body.
Raw honey on other hand comes with great health benefits as it includes various valuable nutrients which help in healing various ailments.
Lose your weight: By using it regularly:
Lemon and Raw Honey reduces your appetite and helps you skip unhealthy snacks between the meals. The reason being both are nutritional which keeps you energetic throughout the day, especially during the summer season.
Nourishes your skin:
The anti bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties present in both Raw Honey and Lemon make sure to stop the growth of acne and keeps your skin clear.
Let’s Help you Making this Summer Special Tea:
- Raw Honey – cup
- Fresh lemon juice – 1/3 tbsp
- Boiling water – 6 cup
- Lemon pieces for garnishing – Optional
- Firstly, boil six cups of water.
- Now add Raw Honey and boiling water to a big size jug.
- Make sure to stir it well until honey is dissolved.
- Take the tea bags and add it to the jug. Keep it for 20 minutes.
- After this, remove the tea bag and add the lemon juice and stir it well.
- Finally, fill the jug with the cold water. While serving, you got to serve it over the ice by adding pieces or wedges to the glass.
DIY Honey Lemon iced tea is absolutely a refreshing drink during summer – it keeps you energetic and satisfies your undying thirst during hot days.