DIY Honey Kaju katli is a wonderful sweet for all the festive occasions with few ingredients and easy steps to follow to make this healthy sweet.
Ingredients of DIY honey kaju barfi: Offers healthy benefits:
This Kaju Barfi has rich benefits of Cashew and pure Honey. Cashew is god for various health purposes. It keeps your blood pressure in control. As a result, it is ideal for healthy heart.
It has good cholesterol reducing and controlling properties. So, you can have a good share of your Kaju Katli and cherish the pleasing taste with delightful pure Honey aroma.
It is a protein-rich nut. It gives you super strength which is also essential for the development and growth of cells. In addition, Cashew contains magnesium which helps in the absorption of calcium in the body.
Diabetes patient: Safe to have it!
Pure Honey and Cashew have a low glycemic index. Therefore, this precious sweet is perfectly suitable for diabetes. So, savour this sweet without fear or anxiety!
Let’s Know the DIY Honey Kaju Barfi Recipe:
- Cashews – 2 cup
- Pure honey – 2 Cup
- Ghee – 4 tbsp
Note: This recipe with above ingredients would be for 5 servings.
- The first step is to lightly roast the Cashew to the level of room temperature – around 20°C.
- Grind it to make a smooth powder. Make sure that you make the powder but not the paste out of it.
- Once again place all the cashew powder on a pan and roast it on low flame.
- Now add and mix pure Honey to the Cashew powder. Mix it well to make sure that there is no lump.
- Keep stirring the Cashew powder in the pan or else it may stick to the pan.
- Once you notice the Cashew paste thickens take off the pan from the flame.
- Now keep a plate ready by greasing the ghee. Pour all the mixture into the pan and leave it to cool for 20 minutes.
- Finally, cut it into a square shape or the shape of your choice.
Always choose healthy ingredients like the one in this recipe. It will surely give you a distinct taste, especially pure Honey ingredient replacing the regular sugar in sweets.