DIY Honey Indian bread is a traditional and regular healthy food for many. It is loaded with various healthy ingredients to give you a perfect start for the day.
This Indian style ‘Chapati’ with Raw Honey offers well balanced diet that keep you energetic throughout the day when you have it in the breakfast.
Ultimately, Raw Honey adds a delicious taste to this Indian style traditional bread making it incredibly nutritious and satisfying to many Indians which they mostly prefer in their breakfast.
You can add many other things to this traditional bread to make it more nutritious and delicious. For instance, it goes well with cooked vegetables, ragi, soya bean flour etc. So, mix them with the dough to make the bread more wholesome.
Raw Honey Indian Style Bread: Highly Beneficial
The Indian style whole wheat ‘Chapati’ alone provides a whole range of health benefits because it includes unbelievable nutrients and minerals which are incredibly essential for the human body. When you add raw honey to this wonder food then it would produce magical health benefits to your diet.
Let’s Make the DIY Honey Indian Bread:
- All-purpose flour – 1 cup
- Raw Honey – 1/4 cup
- Fennel – 1 tbsp
- Pepper – 1 tbsp
- Kalonji – 1/2 tbsp
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Salt – add according to the taste
- Cooking soda – 4gm
- Water – as per the need
- Take a bowl and add all-purpose flour, ghee, crushed pepper, crushed fennel, kalonji, add salt and cooking soda. Mix them well.
- Add water and Raw Honey to make the dough soft. Leave the dough for 15 minutes.
- Now make sure to divide the dough into equal portions. With the help of a rolling pin, roll the dough into medium size ‘chapati’ or ‘roti’.
- Use a chapati pan and cook the chapati by applying ghee on both the ends.
- Serve them with the favourite curry to enjoy the unique ‘Chapati’ with Raw Honey taste and aroma.
DIY Honey Indian style ‘Chapati’ is a wholesome diet to keep you healthy and energetic throughout the day. Though it is a regular chapati but adding healthy ingredients including Raw Honey would be fabulous food.