DIY Honey Granola bars include healthy ingredients such as oats, honey and dry fruits. This superfood is generally taken in the morning after work out or on the go as an energy booster.
Honey Granola Bar: Full of Nutrients!
It is packed with vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients that provide energy to keep you active on the go throughout the day.
Who Would Like to have Honey Granola Bar?
Honey Granola bars are gaining popularity among professionals, hikers and other athletes in India. The reason is, when you eat this Granola bar you don’t have to look around for a bakery for an unhealthy snack, eating this will kill your hunger and gives you instant energy.
Benefits of DIY Honey Granola Bar:
A good energy booster:
Honey Granola bar includes Honey in of place regular sugar. Therefore, it comes with low calories and low-fat percentage helping you to stay energized all day long.
It Prevents Anaemia:
Almond in Honey granola bar has a rich source of iron that aids in increasing the red blood cells (RBC) in your body. So, it is a crucial source of iron that prevents anaemia.
Offers Vitamin E:
It is a great source of Vitamin E that keeps your skin and hair beautiful.
It is a source of protein and fibre:
Protein in Granola bar helps in strengthening bones and muscle. And the fibre in Honey Granola bar cleans your stomach and improves your digestive system.
Weight loss: An ideal source to reduce weight!
Honey Granola bar contains low sodium which helps in controlling your appetite for a longer time. High sodium in food is the major concern for unwanted weight gain. So, this granola bar saves you from being obese.
Let’s know the DIY Honey Granola Bar Recipe:
- Quick-cooking Rolled oats – 1 ½ cup
- Dried Berries – ½ cup
- Pure Honey – ¼ cup
- Peanut butter – ¼ cup
- Almonds chopped – ½ cup
- Black dates – 1 cup deseeded
- First, put the dates in a mixer and blend it well and keep it aside.
- Take a non-stick pan to roast the oats for 5 minutes on a low flame. And you got to stir it continuously during the time and keep it aside too.
- Similarly, roast the almonds for 3 to 4 minutes and keep it aside.
- Now you have to combine dates, oats, almonds and berry in a good size bowl. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- It is the time to mix honey and peanut butter in a pan and put it on low flame for two minutes and stir it well.
- After you remove this, add it to the oats and dates mixture and mix it well.
- Take a tray and spread the butter paper, and pour the entire mixture on it.
- Press the mixture to make it flat to bring it to the Granola size and thickness.
- After that, cut it into square while it is still slightly warm and refrigerate it for 20 minutes.
- Now it is fully ready. Furthermore, store it in an airtight container and enjoy it whenever you would like to have.
DIY Pure Honey Granola Bar is a great source of protein and Vitamins that keeps you healthy and active whenever you have it throughout the day.