DIY Honey garlic chicken recipe is super easy with few ingredients and quick to follow steps to make this protein rich healthy food.
Honey and Orange: Boosts Your Immunity!
Honey, garlic and Orange ingredients in this mouth-watering DIY Honey orange chicken recipe help your immunity strong because of the antioxidant compound in pure Honey and Vitamin C in orange is what makes all the difference. These two natural foods protect you from various diseases.
How Healthy is Chicken? Well, Quite Healthy!
The other key ingredient in this recipe is chicken. It is packed with high protein and nutrients that we must include in your diet. It offers several health benefits such as relieving stress, building muscle, keeps your bone healthy and improves your immune system.
Ultimately, all these healthy and easy to pick ingredients make this recipe most popular and regular food for health conscious people.
DIY Honey Garlic Chicken: A Unique Recipe!
This recipe is unique because it has all the healthy ingredients which would help especially in weight loss. Also, the other uniqueness is that it gives you a delicious taste and experience.
What are You Waiting for? Let’s Dive into to Make this Recipe:
Ingredients of DIY Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe:
- Pure Honey – 45 gm
- Chicken breast boneless with skin – 2
- Chopped onions – 50 gm
- Oil for cooking – 15 ml
- Garlic cloves crushed – 20 gm
- Orange juice – 50ml
- Soy sauce dark – 30ml
- Take a saucepan to heat the oil. After this, mix and cook garlic and onion until it turns into soft texture.
- Now add pure Honey, Soya sauce, orange juice and mix it well until honey is completely dissolved.
- Take a baking tray and place the chicken breast and slowly pour the mixture over the chicken equally.
- Preheat the oven at 90 degrees C for about 45 minutes.
- Moisten it with the roast juices in between.
- If you have access to herbs just garnish with it and serve.
DIY Honey Garlic Chicken is a wonderful healthy recipe for your family on every special events or you can make this dish part of your regular healthy diet.