DIY Honey roasted fig recipe is nutritious with super easy steps which makes this recipe very popular and healthy.
There is even evidence that during the ancient time fig was the major sweetener for various desserts. So, it is no surprise why it was in great demand, clearly for its healthy benefits.
Honey too has its long history and in fact it has been in use for centuries not just as a sweetener but also for various medicinal reasons.
Fig, as we know, is rich in minerals like calcium and potassium which keeps your bones healthy and strong. Pure honey is no exceptions, as it also has some wonderful healing and nourishing properties.
The Other Benefits of DIY Honey Roasted Fig Recipe:
This recipe improves the digestive system and also enhances overall gut health.
Do you know that high blood pressure generally happens due to potassium imbalance? Yes. So, potassium found in fig controls and balances the high blood pressure. As a result, it reduces the risk of heart diseases.
Ultimately, this recipe combining with both these highly beneficial nature’s food provides you with some worthy health benefits.
Let’s Know How to Make DIY Honey Roasted Fig Recipe:
- Figs – 12
- Unsalted butter – 2 tbsp
- Pure Honey – 2 tbsp
- Salt – little pinch of it
- Cinnamon powder – little pinch of it
- Wash the figs and gently rub them dry.
- Now cut them into half from top to bottom.
- Put the figs upright in a dish which is big enough to hold them all.
- Take a frying pan and melt the butter with honey, mix the salt and cinnamon powder.
- With the spoon, just pour the mixture over the figs.
- It is the time to bake the figs at 425 °F until the sauce starts boiling for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, time to serve them warm!
DIY Honey recipes as always are very beneficial for health because of its nutritional values. So, why not try this recipe to enjoy its rich and delicious taste plus its health advantages.