When we go out and stay for a longer time than usual, we would like to save our skin from the hot and threatening Sun rays. Therefore, natural Beeswax lotion bar solution works wonder in protecting your skin.
The reason is, skin is the largest organ of our body. Therefore it requires our attention and care to keep it young and healthy.
Beeswax is a valuable Honey Bee product. It is quite useful in making various types of lotions for skin treatment. Lotions are very easy and fun to make! Let’s do it yourself!
You can purchase Beeswax directly from Beekeepers if you have direct access to them. Or, you can order it online at India mart.
You need the Below Ingredients:
- Beeswax – 1 cup
- Coconut oil – 1 cup
- 1 cup shea butter, mango butter or cocoa butter
- Use non-nano Zinc oxide – 2 tbsp
- Take a Glass bowl or double boiler
- Finally, take empty deodorant container or silicone molds for an easy way to apply.
- Take a double boiler or a glass bowl and mix all the ingredients except non-nano Zinc oxide.
- Put this on the stove and bring it to a boil. Stir all the ingredients until they are melted.
- Remove it from the heat add the zinc oxide powder.
- After this, you got to gently stir it until everything is incorporated.
- Carefully pour the mixture into whatever that you want the lotion to harden.
- Finally, allow it to cool completely before popping out the molds. You can store at room temperature or freeze it for longer storage.
How to Use and Apply it?
You can hold the bar in your hand and apply or run the dry skin. The lotion bar then seeps into the skin due to the heat of the skin.
Try this wonderful recipe of making natural lotion for your skin care. You will definitely enjoy the experience!