Beeswax contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, the Beeswax soap is the perfect skin protection for your skin.
Beeswax Soap v/s Commercial Soap:
Commercial soap: The harsh and harmful effect for your skin and health
Commercial soap or regular soap uses questionable chemical ingredients in making the soap that we use regularly. They use chemicals such as:
Parabens: This is mostly used in commercial soap and beauty products. This causes skin irritation, rashes and blisters. The reason for these harmful effects on your skin is that paraben gets into your deep skin and disturbs the functioning of hormones.
Phthalates: This type of chemical is generally used for producing plastics. But commercial brands use it in soap which causes severe harm to human health such as cancer.
Synthetic fragrance: It smells beautiful but this synthetic smell causes skin problems like acne and hormonal issues.
Petrochemical in commercial soaps: This product is made out of waste from oil refinery process. This ingredient in commercial soap causes hormonal problems.
Hazardous coloring: Commercial brand is popular in using dying color in the soaps which affect human health causing illness.
DIY Beeswax Soap – for Healthy Skin: A Good Alternative!
- Beeswax soap made at home yourself (DIY) really offers some natural benefits and nourishes your skin. It helps in soothing the skin rashes and solves other skin related problems.
- Beeswax includes antibacterial property, so Beeswax soap fights bacteria that is really helpful in preventing skin infection.
- It provides a big relief to those with allergic and sensitive skin to chemical ingredients in over the counter or commercial soap.
- Beeswax soap does not block the pores. Otherwise, it may lead to dirt and oil getting trapped causing skin infection and inflammation.
- The other benefit is that Beeswax in the soap makes the soap a bit harder and last long too.
Ultimately, DIY Beeswax soap – for healthy skin ranks high for your skincare compared to commercially available soap in the market.
Other Ingredients Like Oils And Honey: Super Beneficial to Our Skin!
Natural oils such as almond oil, canola oil, coconut oil, olive oil, soybean oil and honey are highly beneficial ingredient in making Beeswax soap.
These natural oils provide nourishing and moisturizing skin. This is an effective natural product for oily and acne skin conditions.
How to Make DIY Beeswax Soap: Lets Dive into to Know How to Make This!
- Beeswax – 2 tbsp
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Almond oil – 8 tbsp
- Canola oil – 10 tbsp
- Coconut oil – 16 tbsp
- Olive oil – 14 tbsp
- Soybean – 12 tbsp
- lye (NaOH) – 1200 grams
- First, mix the lye (NaOH) in 1 ½ of water and stir it well then keep it aside.
- Now in a saucepan mix all the oils with the Beeswax and heat it on low flame until completely melted.
- Let this cool for some time and add lye (NaOH) into the mixture. Stir well until it is well blended.
- Finally, add honey and then mix it well. Take the molds and pour the final mixture into it.
- Leave it for 4-6 days and then unmold it to use this homemade wonderful Beeswax soap.
DIY Beeswax soap offers excellent skincare in place of commercial soaps. Therefore, replace your regular soap with DIY Beeswax soap. It offers a promising natural experience!