DIY Beeswax lipstick is natural and free from any chemicals. However, the branded lipsticks contain chemicals that cause serious health issues.
The Dangerous Effect of Regular Branded Lipstick:
Regular lipstick comes with questionable and unavoidable side effects. It affects women or Girls as they apply this when they go out wearing it mostly for the whole day and sometimes even to the bed.
The dangerous ingredient that regular branded lipstick contains is lead. Study reveals that nearly 75% of lipsticks contain lead.
Lead causes serious health issues such as irritation, capping lips and allergy. Also, this is quite harmful to your nervous system.
The branded lipstick also comes with other harmful chemicals that have the potential to cause cancer. The ingredients like heavy metals in lipstick cause organ damage. The preservatives found in lipstick may also cause cancer.
Regular Branded Lipstick Also Leads to Toxic Ingestion:
Women wear the leading brand lipsticks even when they are eating and drinking. While eating they may ingest the harmful chemicals present in it.
The reason is lipstick is applied on the lips are near the mouth. Therefore, there are good chances that the chemicals of the lipsticks may get into the mouth or absorbed.
The lipstick or lip gloss cause toxic ingestion when women don’t care to take precautions.
The best way to have safety without compromising your beautiful style is to use naturally made lipsticks using Beeswax. You can do it at home with a simple recipe including some other natural ingredients.
Benefits of Beeswax as Ingredient for Making Lipsticks:
Beeswax is a natural product of honey bees. It offers moisturizer that protects your lips from becoming dry and developing cracks. As the lip skin is very thin and sensitive, Beeswax protects it from Ultraviolet radiations and rays as well.
So, Beeswax lipstick with other natural ingredients listed below has valuable benefits and protection for lips.
DIY Beeswax Lipstick Ingredients:
You can Use the Following Natural Colors:
- Beetroot powder: You can use Beetroot powder as it provides you with natural red colour.
- Cocoa powder: The natural Cocoa powder offers natural brown colour.
- Cinnamon powder: This one offers natural red-brown colour.
- Maca powder: This natural ingredient powder offers cream colour.
- Spirulina powder: It offers a vibrant blue natural colour.
- Turmeric powder: Naturally it provides a yellow colour.
- Take a saucepan with an inch of water and then put the Mason jar into it.
- Put the Beeswax, Shea butter and Coconut Oil in the Mason jar and melt them at medium heat.
- Pick and choose the above listed natural colour powder and stir well.
- Now remove the heat and add two drops of essential oil. This gives you the fragrance.
- Finally, pour it into the lip balm sticks and allow it to cool before you use it.
Lips skin is very sensitive and needs good care. Therefore the natural Beeswax lipstick is the best alternative to the branded chemical-based lipsticks that causes several skin and health issues.