Beeswax lip balm is a Natural product which is effective for chapped, cracked and peeled lips. It also keeps your lips hydrated and protected from Sun Rays.
Why Do I Need Lip Balm?
The reason is, lips skin is thinner than the other part of your body skin. When you suffer from dry and chapped lips, applying lip balm would heal these conditions. And also you can apply it prior as a protection from dry and chapped lips.
It Saves you from Being Embarrassed Due to Chapped Lips:
Under the windy and cold weather, we mostly suffer from chapped lips. So, sweeping lip balm will not only protect us but also keep it in shape and moisturized. It also keeps away cracked and peeled lips condition. Therefore, lip balm is essential to apply under these weather conditions.
Lip Balm Makes Your Lips Soft and Flexible:
Using Beeswax lip balm you can moisturize to keep your lips soft and flexible. This will also protect your lips from sun damage and other potential harmful effects.
Protection From Sun Rays:
Beeswax lip balm protects you from the ultraviolent Sun Rays when you are having your day out on the beach or other places where you’re exposed to the Sun rays.
Taking into consideration the importance of lip balm for your sensitive and delicate lips it is a better option to make home-made lip balm.
Why? The reason is the lip balm at store may have questionable ingredients.
DIY Beeswax Lip Balm Ingredients Benefits:
Beeswax: It is the product of honey Bees. It contains antibacterial properties which are essential for skincare and lips. It keeps your lips hydrated and protects it from dry lips.
Coconut Oil: It includes antimicrobial property which helps in the healing process from peeled and cracked lips conditions.
Raw Honey: It is full of antioxidant, antibacterial, Vitamins, proteins and other valuable properties.
Shea Butter: It has strong antioxidant properties. This acts as a barrier in protecting your lips moisture.
Vitamin E Oil: This is an effective ingredient in healing and moisturizing your lips.
Here is the Natural and Easy Beeswax Lip Balm Recipe for You:
- Beeswax Pellets – 2 tbsp
- Coconut Oil – 2 tbsp
- Shea Butter – 2 tbsp
- Raw Honey – 2 tbsp
- Vitamin Oil – 4 drops
- Essential Oils – 10 – 15 drops
- First mix just the three ingredients into a Mason jar – Beeswax, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter.
- Take a Sauce Pan container with 1.5 inches water and then put the Mason jar in it.
- Make sure to heat the Sauce Pan to the level of simmering. Stir it carefully until Beeswax is completely melted. And remember do not boil the water or put the water into the jar.
- After this remove the container. Now mix and stir Raw Honey, Vitamin Oil and Essential Oil.
- Pour the mixture carefully into the lip balm tubes or pots.
- Finally, allow the lip balm to cool at the room temperature.
Now the Natural Beeswax lip balm is ready to use!
Beeswax lip balm making process is very simple and more effective than the other lip balm at the store. Therefore, benefit yourself with this Natural Bee product!