Beeswax infant diaper rash lotion helps in soothing irritation and pain caused by diaper rashes in babies.
Beeswax is a Honey Bees natural product. It contains beneficial elements like antioxidants and antibacterial. These are very effective in healing diaper rashes.
Diaper rashes are widely seen as a common problem in babies across the world. It may possibly cause other problems like babies having difficulty in eating, may suffer from fever and large bumps.
Managing this irritated and frustrating condition need a lotion-free from chemical inclusion.
So, the best natural lotion for a baby’s sensitive skin would be the lotion that includes Beeswax. It has a history of healing skin conditions including frustrating baby rashes.
Choose the Right Baby Diaper Rash Lotion:
There are several brands that sell baby rash lotion in the market. The best lotion would be the one that contains Beeswax. It manages the baby rash efficiently.
Or, you can make Beeswax baby rash lotion at home with easy to follow steps below:
- Beeswax: It is a natural Bee product that moisturizes the skin and prevents bacteria to grow.
- Shea Butter: It contains an antifungal and anti-inflammatory element that cures skin diseases. It also helps in skin cell regeneration and heals the baby rash safely and quickly.
- Coconut Oil: It is popular for various uses and purposes. It heals or soothes burning, swelling and redness including itching.
- Zinc Oxide: It is very effective in removing the moisture that causes irritation.
- Witch Hazel: It helps in reducing acne whilst soothing diaper rash irritation.
- Calendula: It also contains anti-inflammatory and linoleic acid that prevents diaper rash irritation and provides moisture.
- Beeswax – 3 tbsp
- Coconut Oil – ½ cup
- Shea Butter – ¼ cup
- Zinc Oxide – 2 tbsp
- Calendula – 4-6 drops
- Witch Hazel (free from alcohol) – ½ tbsp
- Take a double boiler and mix Beeswax, Shea butter and Coconut Oil. The other way is, you can take a Mason jar and saucepan. Pour a glass of water into the saucepan and then put the Jar in the middle of it.
- Boil the water to melt the ingredients.
- After this remove the saucepan from the heat and add Calendula, Witch Hazel and Zinc Oxide into the mixture.
- Make sure to stir the mixture until it blends together completely and all the ingredients start to cool.
- When it is done with the cooling session then pour the mixture in a jar that fits perfectly with the lid tight.
- You can use it when the need arises as it is storable for 2 to 3 months.
How to Use and Apply the Baby Diaper Rash Lotion:
- Apply this lotion on the affected area topically.
- Use the lotion in small quantities. If there are more rashes then apply more lotion in order to cover the affected area of the skin.
- Apply the lotion whenever you change the diaper each time. This will help in soothing rashes and skin irritation.
- There is no need to massage it, just leave it to absorb.
- If the infant has rashes make sure to change the diapers frequently or sometimes don’t use it to let the moisture reduction and the affected skin would remain dry. As a result, this will speed up the healing process.
Beeswax infant diaper rash lotion is very potent and effective for infant’s sensitive skin. Therefore, always order the one which includes Beeswax or follow the above steps to make this at home.