Beeswax balm for craked pet paws offers protection and relief to your pet’s cracked paws. There are chances that they may get their paws affected leading to paw disorders.
Domesticated animals will be on their feet all the time in and out of the house. So, proper care and protection are very important for their paw pads.
Animal Paws Suffer from the Following Conditions:
Animal paws develop cracked feet due to possible allergic reactions walking on the surface. It is caused by floor cleaners, gardening sprays and floor chemicals. The symptoms that we notice are bleeding and inflammation in the paws.
Callus condition of paw:
This type of condition is usually seen when pet animals face tough conditions. In this condition, a thick layer of cells for protection is formed. Consequently, the paw pad becomes dry and hard leading to severe cracks. This may cause serious paw infections among animals.
The symptoms that these condition causes are hard paw pads, discomfort and pain due to reduced flexibility of paw pads.
Provide natural Beeswax treatment. Apply the balm made out of Beeswax this will help the animal paw pads heal and return to their natural condition.
When do pets grow hard pad?
When your dog fights canine distemper, a kind of virus, this would affect your dog’s paw pads leading to cracked and sore paws.
Checking and caring your pet animal’s paws frequently is important:
Always remember to check the paws of your pet animal frequently for debris, splinters, swelling and any cracks affecting or causing them irritation and discomfort.
If ignored and left unchecked, this may cause infection and inflammation that would eventually lead to some serious problems for your pets.
Here is the beeswax balm remedy to keep your pet animal paws safe and healthy:
- Beeswax – 4 tbsp
- Shea butter – 1 tbsp
- Coconut oil – 1 tbsp
- Sweet almond oil – 2 tbsp
- Start with melting Beeswax, Shea butter and oil in a double boiler over low heat. Stir it well to melt the mixture perfectly.
- Then pour the mixture into a tin or you can use a lip balm tube.
- Allow the mixture to cool to the point where it becomes hard.
- Now cap it and keep it safe.
- Make sure to keep it away from the extreme heat.
When and How to Use it:
- When your pets face extreme weather conditions like extreme cold and heat, they may develop cracked paws.
- If they are about to walk on snow or ice.
- When they are accompanying you for hiking trips and trekking difficult terrain or land.
Apply Beeswax balm to your pet’s paws as a precaution to prevent it from developing a cracked paws pad before taking up the above activities and weather conditions.
Beeswax is a supernatural product of honey bees. This will be of great use as a natural remedy Beeswax balm for cracked pet paws. So, give your pet Beeswax relief from cracked paws.