Bharat’s Sidr honey is collected from desert areas rich wild jujube flowers.
We procure Ripe Sidr honey, from selected apiary directly from the source. hygienically handling allows us to serve it in raw form.
The name “Sidr” is actually an Arabic term.
Initially, Yemen discover its benefits. When the demand increased in Gulf countries, they start importing Honey from various countries, including India.
Retails price of Sidr honey in gulf countries is around 5,000-10,000.
Is Sidr Honey really worth of its price?
Yes, it does, As it has some unique nutritional and medicinal properties.
Benefits of Sidr honey are often comparable with famous manuka honey. Sidr honey is an affordable alternative to manuka honey. Both Manuka honey and Sidr Honey can kill the harmful bacteria from the gut without harming good bacteria. This selective removal of bacterial gives a soothing effect to the stomach. And make the digestive system effective and strong.
This is among many health benefits this rare honey poses.
It’s unique taste & aroma separates it from the rest of the Honey.
Sidr honey is moderate to dark amber colour and has a thick consistency.
It rarely crystallizes. Sometimes partial crystallization happens at the bottom of the container.
About the wild jujube tree and flowers.
The average height of the jujube tree (Latin name: Ziziphus Spina-Christi) is 6–3o feet, It has thorny branches. Jujube flower is small (around 3 cm). With five greenish-yellow petals.
The flower is rich in nectar.
In India Flowering starts during October. Not many other trees have the flowering season during this time, hence lot of honey bees visit flowers to collect nectar.
Though there are various claims, that Sidr honey can only be found in one country or region. But all those claims are just the marketing gimmick.
Health benefits of Sidr Honey.
It has many health benefits. All the health benefits are because of its antibacterial, antifungal, properties. It is also rich in antioxidants and live enzymes which produces Hydrogen peroxide.
- Acts as a natural energizer for people of all ages.
- Increases stamina and potency.
- Rejuvenates the whole body.
- Good for the skin. Helps in purifying the blood.
- Use to relieve cough and sore throat.
- Its antioxidants prevent many diseases
- Prevents cancer
- It calms your mind and has a sedative effect. It will give you a sound sleep.
- Helpful in the treatment of allergies.
- It has antifungal and antibacterial properties. Helps heal skin infections.
- For burns, raw Honey is better than any antiseptics. ( proven scientifically)
- Good for teeth and gums. (the only sweet which prevents cavities- because it is acidic and has an antibacterial effect)
- Improves digestive system. Unlike other sweets which harm the stomach lining. Raw – Honey soothes the stomach lining and improves digestion.
Benefits of honey are compiled from various print and electronic media. Do not consider any part of this website a replacement of doctor’s prescription. Consult a physician for any symptom or disease.
Though we are true to our claim and fully responsible for the purity and quality of honey. We are not authorised to give you medical advice.