DIY Honey candy with a natural sweetener like pure honey is delicious with honey aroma and healthy. It requires few ingredients and easy steps to make this candy.
This natural sweet candy is not like the unhealthy candy which you get from confectionery stores or supermarkets. It is made out of natural ingredients which are healthy and safe for kids.
Table of contents
DIY Honey Candy: A Healthy Treat!
This candy is loaded with Vitamins and minerals suitable to cure cough and cold. It also strengthens the immune system.
Store-Bought Candy: Highly Unhealthy for Children
The regular sugar in candy causes several negative effects among children. It causes obesity and even diabetes in vulnerable children.
And how can one forget the regular sugar in candy which leads to tooth decay? Furthermore, it will lead to dental health issues. Consequently, this may weaken your children’s teeth healthy.
So, never accept candy from strangers or buy it from stores. Always be mindful of your children’s health for healthy living. Most important, you can search for an alternative to regular sugar in candy.
We always strongly recommend replacing regular sugar with pure honey. It is a sure way to keep your children safe from the ill effects of regular sugar.
Pure Honey Healthy Habits:
The responsibility of setting a healthy habit is on us. Pure honey in place of regular sugar is the best choice for children when they get tempted to sugar or sugar candy.
Pure honey offers various health benefits not only to children above two years but also to young and old alike.
Let’s Find Out How to Make DIY Honey Candy:
- Take a saucepan and add Pure Honey and vinegar. Now boil this mixture on low flame.
- If you have the candy thermometer check if the heat has reached 275 Fahrenheit or 135 degrees Celsius.
- If so, turn off the burner and then remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Let it cool for five minutes and then add vanilla extract (optional) a few drops.
- Stir the mixture to combine it well.
- Now is the time to pour the candy mixture into a silicone candy mould.
- Finally, put the candy mould into the refrigerator or freeze it for 30 minutes. Enjoy the natural sweet candy now!
DIY honey candy is healthy for your children compared to candies made out of regular sugar. Always prefer the natural method to make candies for a healthy life!
Other DIY Honey Recipe and Resources: