A natural deodorant made out of using Beeswax with other trusted ingredients is non-toxic, soothes irritation, absorbs extra moisture and also fights unpleasant sweat smell.
Natural deodorant is a very important part of one’s personal hygiene routine because it is the best replacement to store-bought deodorant which contains harmful chemicals causing irritation and other serious health issues.
The solution to this risk posing deodorant would be naturally made deodorant. By all means, the natural deodorant offers some health benefits other than providing protection from unpleasant sweat smells.
Store-Bought Deodorant: How Does it Affect?
The commercial deodorant contains harmful ingredients such as triclosan, propylene glycol, parabens, synthetic fragrances and aluminium. Consequently, all these chemicals cause huge health issues and chronic diseases.
Sweating is natural that removes the toxin that made its way into your body. However, the chemicals in the store-bought deodorant build up and blocs your skin pores. Thus, this prevents sweating and causes health issues.
When it comes to natural deodorant, it helps in killing the unpleasant smell without disturbing the process of sweating on your skin.
Natural DIY Beeswax Deodorant Benefits: A skin Care Product!
In brief, the homemade deodorant which includes Beeswax fights body odour and armpit sweat. Plus It moisturizes your skin and lasts all day long.
It promotes natural health benefits. It reduces skin issues and other diseases. This natural deodorant doesn’t block pores that keep the good bacteria working smoothly. In addition, it provides totally irritation-free armpit.
Let’s know How to Make DIY Beeswax Deodorant:
- Beeswax grated – 1 ½ tbsp
- Coconut oil – 1 tbsp
- Cocoa Butter – ½ tbsp
- Castrol oil – 3 drops
- Lavender essential oil – 8 drops
- Rosemary essential oil – 8 drops
- Rosewood essential oil – 6 drops
- Lemongrass essential oil – 4 drops
- Take a double boiler and put Beeswax, Coconut oil, Cocoa butter and Castrol oil.
- On a low flame melt the well.
- Now remove it from the heat and let it cool for some time.
- After this mix all the essential oil with the mixture.
- Finally, pour it into the deodorant stick.
- Keep it in a cool place to harden it or you can keep it in the refrigerator to speed up the hardening process.
The use of Beeswax as an ingredient in natural products is very effective and popular because of its benefits for the skin. It is a honey bee product essential for all-natural and cosmetic products.