Beeswax crayons for the toddler are safe and fun to use without any fear of harmful effects. Whereas regular crayons contain a toxic ingredient like paraffin wax.
This troubles many parents when it comes to the safety of their children while using regular crayons.
Safety Concerns of Using Regular Crayons:
Many commercial crayon makers don’t list out the ingredients that they include in making the crayon products. They just hide the fact of the real ingredients which is mostly paraffin wax.
Many parents worry about this and their toddlers nibbling crayons when they are not looking at them. Even small bites of crayon eating could lead to health problems among toddlers.
So, always check the ingredients label on the crayon pack. Make sure to buy the one which is made out of Beeswax.
An Alternate Solution:
What would be the alternate solution? Well! The only solution to deal with this problem would be to make Beeswax crayons at home yourself.
Making this would be really fun and easy. Even your kids would lend you the helping hands in this crayon making fun-filled activity.
Benefits of Beeswax Crayon:
- It may be a bit expensive than the regular crayon in a stationery shop but it gives you a delightful experience and safety for your kids.
- When you use them it gives you a unique experience. It’s smoothness on the paper while your toddler doodles or scribes is unmatchable with regular crayon.
- It is a supernatural product and a good alternative to paraffin based crayons which is risky for your kid’s health.
Beeswax crayon is also called ‘honey stick’ crayon the reason is it releases the natural honey scent. This makes your child sniff and fall in love with crayons made out of Beeswax.
Note: Beeswax crayon is safe if your toddler eats a little unknowingly. However, don’t let your child eat Beeswax crayons in large quantity thinking that it is safe. It may cause health problems.
The Ingredients to Make Beeswax Crayon:
Follow the Below Instructions:
- Take a double boiler and mix Beeswax and Cocoa butter together until it is melted.
- Now start preparing five different natural pigments in silicon moulds while the mixture of Beeswax and Cocoa is melting.
- When the mixture is ready remove it from the heat.
- Following this pour and divide Beeswax into five potions of silicon mould which has different colour natural pigments.
- Stir the mixture in all five the silicon mould well.
- Now let it cool for some hours and then try this wonderful natural Beeswax crayon!
Reconsider the risk of using regular crayons for your toddler. Beeswax crayon comes as a relief as a natural product for your toddlers without being bothered about your toddler chewing it a little.